Liberty High School is a unique high school serving students ages 16-21 who have been failed by traditional schools.
We know that every student learns differently. Our approach is to understand what each student needs to succeed and help them chart a path to graduation. Our flexible school hours, individualized learning plans, and lots of support from caring teachers allow each student to work at their own pace, earning credits towards graduation as quickly as they can or as slowly as they need to.
At our school, we believe:
- Everyone deserves a second chance at receiving a first-class education and being successful in life
- Everyone deserves a chance to become all they can be
- Everyone learns at different rates and students should have educational choices that provide for their individual needs
- A flexible schedule is critical to young adults who need to earn a diploma even if work or life is getting in the way of school
- A high school diploma opens up possibilities for our students and benefits our entire community
- No one educational approach is right for everyone
At our school, we're committed to providing students with a high quality education. We go beyond Ohio’s state standards, earning national accreditation from AdvancED for our sustained commitment to continuous improvement and student outcomes.