Please complete this survey to provide us with feedback for the opening of Liberty High School:
Information for Testing
The State of Ohio End of Course Exams and the OGT will be given at Liberty High School for all Liberty students who are required to take these tests beginning on Monday November 30 until Friday December 18. If you are a remote student, we need you to please come take your exams. Testing will begin at 8:30 am with the first 12 students present and then students will be tested once a space opens up. If you are not sure if you need to test, want to know what tests you need, or to reserve your space on a specific date, please email Mrs. Matheny at email@example.com
Liberty High School is now a pantry pickup for our students and families.
Pantry pickup is a fast, private, and easy way to order free groceries online.
Use the following link to order or please see Mrs. Knight at 937-701-7945 ext 4
COVID Letter: 10/8/2020
Dear Liberty High Family,
We regret to inform you that a student tested positive for COVID-19. The law prevents us from telling you the identity of this individual, but we can tell you that Monday October 5, 2020 was the last day this student was in attendance. Although it is unclear when the student contracted the virus, out of an abundance of caution we have notified any students or staff that may have had direct contact/exposure to this student. We assure you that we will continue to support them as they recover from this virus, and we will welcome them back to join us once it is safe to do so.
We continue to require that all who wish to enter the building self-assess daily for potential COVID-19 symptoms (fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea). If you have any of these symptoms, please let us know immediately, and do not return to the building until you have received a negative COVID-19 test, or you are symptom-free for at least 72 hours and at least seven days have passed since your first symptoms.
We are also continuing to take the following steps to help ensure, as best as possible, your health and safety here at work:
- Everyone inside of the building is required to wear masks or other facial
- coverings at all times while at school, unless you are granted a specific exception (such as for safety, or a medical reason).
- Everyone inside of the building is required to maintain six feet of social distance from others
- Everyone entering the building must be scanned for their temperature, diligently wash their hands and otherwise use hand sanitizer (which we are providing around the building).
- Everyone entering the building must self-assess their own health before reporting to work, and no employee or student is permitted to come to work if they have any of the known symptoms of COVID-19.
- Designated staff are responsible for cleaning after each session.
- The entire building is being deep cleaned by professionals, nightly.
Additionally, because of the positive test within the building, we had the facility deep cleaned and sanitized prior to anyone being allowed to reenter after we learned of the positive test.
Our commitment to your health, safety, and well-being is our top priority. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Randy Smoot, Director of Liberty High 937-701-7945
The traditional approach to high school just doesn’t work for a lot of Dayton students.
That’s why we designed a high school as unique as you are. Liberty High School is different from other schools.
- A safe school environment without all the drama
- Caring teachers focused on helping you graduate
- The chance to work at your own pace so you can catch up or even graduate early
- Flexible classes that work around your schedule
- Job training so you can get a diploma AND a career